Edulabs creates innovative services and products for future-oriented virtual learning environments. During the last years we could develop many trailblazing projects beyond the mainstream, like the first integration worldwide of an online virtual desktop into a learning management system. Our goal is to adapt virtual learning environments to the individual needs of everyone. Due to our philisophy we could achieve projects like the following:
- The first Austrian online tutoring website for pupils: Lernstar - Die Online-Nachhilfe
- Implementation of an open space for creating e-learning resources: the e-LISA academy edulab
- Numerous Online-Courses
- Co-development of one of the biggest Moodle installations worldwide: edumoodle.at
- Integration of on virtual online-desktop into the course management system moodle
- Development of new online teaching and tutoring strategies
Developing e-learning solutions
Edulabs.org offers a wide range of e-learning services. We help choosing the right learning management software, we develop e-learning courses and design content that fits the needs of the target group. Additionally we produce multimedia content. We could accomplish many projects successfully including innovative online courses, implementations of learning environments and development of real-time cooperation tools.
Moodle is one of the most often used learning management systems worldwide. Offering various possibilities to extend and adapt this system to the individual needs, it provides great flexibility, that fits most requirements of successful e-learning projects. Edulabs.org also contributed to develop and improve moodle. With the integration of the Open Virtual Desktop into moodle, moodle has become the first learning management system worldwide, that seamlessly integrated a virtual online-desktop. Furthermore, edulabs.org developed a self-study course for the german moodle community and created various other plug-ins and extensions.